Friday, 24 February 2012
Week 2 journal entry
I have found the video conferencing on oovoo to be a really useful tool for communicating other than a few problems with my camera. I feel that if you are doing distance learning it is nice to see a face once in a while it brings the human element back into the course. I am very fortunate to have Tracey Chen as my group member and team leader she is a very dedicated individual. I was really quite surprised at really how easy it is to set up the wiki site and add information these can be very powerful tools if you provide the right frame work for the content. I have found the reasearch tools to be very useful and I am really enjoying searching through the various articles so many to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment