Friday, 24 February 2012

Week 4 Journal entry

I forgot to write about my technology and trend reasearch assignments in my previous weekly journal so I will comment about it right now. I have found so many useful web tools to use, I will have to find a way to adapt them to the classroom. I really like youtube there are so many excellent videos that a instructor could use to enhance the classroom activities and reinforce the theory aspects of the electrical industry which is my field of expertise. I found Michael Giest's website to be really informative and this man is a real believer in the freedom of the internet and he is a fighter for it. I have made my descision on my digital project and it is going to be a short youtube video involvind the rotating field in a motor application. It sounds good on paper so I have to now come through with the finished product. I really have found the linking of the wiki material to be such a neat thing like a big spider web. My other classmates have done a wonderful job on their reasearch projects and I have really enjoyed reading about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment