Friday, 24 February 2012
Week 3 journal entry
I am finding that for a online course you must be disciplined in your approach to setting time aside for your various projects. This is the first time I have taken an online course so I can see where a person could lose focus if he or she did not maintain a certain level of commitment to the course. I really love oovoo what a great tool for communicating, a phone is one thing but it is nice to see a face to tie the voice to. I am learning so much about copyright that I really did'nt think about before this course.The access copyright website is full of useful information as is the creative commons website so many brilliant people have dedicated so much of their time for a noble cause. Our Group wiki is coming along and I am finding this quite interesting if somebody told me copyright would be interesting I would have said no way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment