Friday, 24 February 2012

Week 6 journal entry

I ran into a few issues with time allotment this week to many family commitments but never the less I am working to complete my assignments. Myself and Team leader Tracey Chen have been going over our group project and we are finalizing the look and feel to the wiki so that seems fine. My classmates have done such an excellent job on their web tool reasearch and their wiki sites that it is really up lifting to try and read them all you must find it over whelming to rerad it all Brian keep up the good work.I think that it would be very easy to break the digital copyright laws if a person did not take the time to educate ones self regarding this important issue so thank you for bringing this to the forefront of this course. The digital proposals that I have seen are really interesting and everyone seems to be moving along quite nicely with their chosen project.

No comments:

Post a Comment