Friday, 24 February 2012
Week 7 journal entry
Myself and Tracey dedcided to meet and go over the wiki site word for word and we have refined it to a finished product for submission. We could have used oovoo but thought this would be a good way to finish up the project. I have ran into a few issues with my digital project regarding uploading and formatting but I found as long as I took a break and came back I was able to work through the problems and I must say thank you for the internet lots of help there dealing with these sort of things. The one thing about technology that you can count on is that it is going to keep changing so you really have to keep up with it to stay current. I have to admit one thing about this online course it is nice to see the other peoples work that is something that generally does not happen in the classroom where everybody is working on their own projects. By being able to read and see other peoples work it helps to get a feel about your own project makes up for the lack of human interaction with the online delivery of course material.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment