Friday, 24 February 2012
Week 5 journal entry
Our wiki project is coming along fine, there is so much information out there it can be over whelming when looking through all of it. Our layout seems fine and the external links are done. I have inserted some pictures into the wiki site this is really an eyeopener for me as I have never really thought about blogs and wikis as an instructional tool. I had a few issues grasping the need for the internal links but came to the conclusion that it is a very quick way to move through the wiki with the internal links. I am currently doing reasearch on my youtube video and have found some fascinating videos from some of the big electrical motor manufactures.The my fellow classmates wiki sites are excellent what a wonderful job everyone is doing. the video conferencing is working well I have overcome the camera issues with my laptop so that is a plus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment