Friday, 24 February 2012

Week 8 journal entry

I feel that I can really walk away from this course with a real sense of accomplishment it has been a wonderful expierience for me creating the wiki and doing all the reasearch for the various web tools. The work done by everyone in the course was outstanding. I must admit if you are going to do online courses the video conferencing is a must in my opinion. I am feelin a little stressed out about my digital project but overall I fell that I did accomplish what I set out to do and that was to go through the process about selecting a web tool creating the ratioale for it and in my case creating the video that was my project.This course has been a real educational expierience for me there seemed to be a lot of complaining about this and that in the forms but that is what technology brings, you must work around these issues that is really what I will take away from this course and also the valuable web tools and the issues dealing with copyright very enlightening for myself. Thanks for your help throughout this course brian and good luck in the future.

Cheers Geoff Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment